Follow TheFensk

Sunday, November 04, 2012

The end of daylight savings time.  I still think the time change is the bunk.  Leave it like it is ... one way or another.  Still, our body clocks get to enjoy a day or two of beneficial results, hard earned the other way last Spring. The time change does nothing in my opinion.  And the slight beneficial effects will be absorbed by routine soon enough. 

Anyway, I pulled out to a total word cout of 9176 words today, 2916 for the day.  Sure I could have written a little more and hit three thousand but you know what?  I was at a good stopping place for the day.  2916 or 3000, it doesn't really matter.  I've left myself enough of the story in my head where I can sit down and start running in the next session.  THAT is more important.  Getting a good start is better that writing one's self out and then sitting down the next time and wondering ... now what? 

No comments: