Follow TheFensk

Monday, November 19, 2012

Day NINETEEN

I hit a major turning point in my story.  The diversion from my original storyline has been completed and I think it was all worth the extra trip.  There is a slight twist that adds a bit more to the story overall.  At least so it seems to me. 
Total as of today is 43428.  I managed 2500+ words today.  My buffer stands really close to 12000 words  I think if I wrote the minimum average of 1667 words I'd be at only about 31673 today. 
I've never been this far this quickly in NaNoWriMo before.  It feels good.
But what feels better is the fact that the story is going so well.  It isn't just word counts, it is word counts telling an actual story that seems to make some sense. 
Oh, don't get me wrong ... writing this fast you can be sure that it is pretty awful   But at the core, there is the basis for a good story.  The foundation, the structure, the overall look and feel of the thing is I think something that I can work with and craft into something worthwhile. 

No comments: