Follow TheFensk

Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Day six of NaNoWriMo ... sitting at just over 13000 words.  I'm pretty much through an expository section I had been plodding through ... getting back to the meat and potatoes of the story tomorrow, hopefully.  I've found that writing a lot of dialog is a real word count generator, so with this exposition, there has been minimal dialog. 

Still shooting for ending this thing shortly after 50,000 words so with that as a general goal, I should be well past 25%.  Closing in on 30% tomorrow, depending on how my word count comes out. 

Today, my word count was below my general personal goal of 2000 words, but still well above the NaNoWriMo goal of 1667 words a day. 

As usual, I'm starting to generate some down the line story ideas I hadn't thought of before, and have managed to do a couple of tweaks to things I've already written to accomodate those changes.  I try to squeeze those changes in after I've finished my writing for the day. 

No comments: